The Makeup Artist Melbourne brides love uses these beauty trends to achieve the stunning beauty all brides want. Here are some ideas to discuss and experiment with when you meet with your makeup artist prior to the big day.
- Naturally sexy lips in delicate petal shades with just a hint of gloss are the ultimate, innocent look for the fresh-faced bride.
- Neutral makeup is combined with stunning, dramatically red lips for the bride who wants to make a statement.
- Blue fingertips act as your something blue.
- Smokey eyes paired with near nude, naturally glossy lips for the demure yet seductive bride.
- Barely there makeup for the purest, sweetest bride achieves simplistic prettiness.
- Regardless of the colour, from the deepest reds to nude pinks, shiny lip-gloss is a must for every bride.
- Delicate makeup combined with a heavy lashing of mascara is natural, but just a tad pumped up.
- Feline eyes with sexy eyeliner and well-groomed brows work well too.
- Rosy pink cheeks with raspberry lips are elegantly pretty.
- Burgundy lips with toned down makeup give you a vintage vibe.
- Full luscious lashes with soft pink lips are sugar and spice.
- Red lips can also make impact when blended with a subtle bronze shimmery shadow for your eyes.
- Amethyst eyes paired with pink lips are lovely and light for the spring bride. Paired down jewel tones of any colour can work to achieve the same light and lovely look.
- Deepen lips just a few shades darker and use heavy mascara and eyeliner to bring natural to the next level.
Look for photos online of the brides or even celebrities on the red carpet that inspire you. These photos can be discussed with your makeup artist as potential looks for your wedding day.